SCIENCE TEST CH. NO. 11
Q1. Fill in the blanks: (2 MARKS)
1. Nervous system is absent in _______ and ____________.
2. Brain is the main ____________ centre of the body.
Q2. Name the following: (2 MARKS)
1. Maintenance of steady state by different system in an organism.
2. The small gap between the consecutive neurons.
3. Name the sense organs.
Q3. Give scientific reasons. (2 MARKS)
1. Hormones secreted by the endocrine glands are present everywhere in the body.
Q4. Answer the following questions: (2 MARKS)
1. Differentiate between: Voluntary and Involuntary movements
Q5. Write a short note on. (4 MARKS)
a. Co – ordination in plants.