Q1. Fill in the blanks: (3 MARKS)
1. The loss of water from the plants is known as _____________.
2. Response to the stimulus of touch is called __________ whereas response to the stimulus of chemicals is called as _____________.
Q2. Name the following: (3 MARKS)
1. Growth of plant in response to external factors.
2. Cells that assist the neurons in their function.
3. Part of the brain that co – ordinates the voluntary movements.
Q3. Give scientific reasons. (2 MARKS)
1. Roots of plants grow away from light.
Q4. Answer the following questions: (2 MARKS)
1. Explain the following terms:
a. Hydrotropic movement
b. Chemical control in animals
Q5. Differentiate between: Voluntary and Involuntary movements. (2 MARKS)
Q6. Write a short note on: Reflex action. (4 MARKS)