OMTEX CLASSES (k)
Village Medicine- நாட்டு மருந்து
Veg Special - சைவ உணவு
Non-Veg Special - அசைவ உணவு
செவ்வாய், 27 டிசம்பர், 2011
Board Question Paper September 2008 Organisation of Commerce and Management
Organisation of Commerce and Management
Time : 3 Hours Marks : 100
Q. 1(A) Select the proper option from the options given below and rewrite the sentences:(5)
1. The oldest and simplest form of business organization is _________.
(a) Sole trading concern (b) Partnership (c) Joint Hindu family business
2. World Trade Organisation was established in the year _________.
(a) 1991 (b) 1995 (c) 1992
3. The tenure of Central Consumer Protection Council is _________ years.
(a) five (b) four (c) three
4. ________ is the principle of specialisation.
(a) Division of work (b) Centralisation (c) Discipline
5. Regular and prompt payment of taxes is the responsibility of business towards _________.
(a) customers (b) government (c) shareholders
(B) Match the pairs from Group 'A' with Group 'B': (5)
Consumer Protection Act
Top Level Management
Operated only in one country
Lower level management
(C) Fill in the blanks and rewrite the sentences: (5)
The minimum number of persons required for registration of a private company
2. To earn ________ should not be the sole aim of business organisation.
3. An effort to bring uniformity in the work of various departments is called ______.
4. Management is a __________ science.
5. __________ is the father of scientific management.
Q. 2 Write short notes on the following. (any THREE) : (15)
1. Rights of consumers
2. Features of professional management
3. Importance of controlling
4. Need for privatisation.
Q. 3 Distinguish between the following. (Any THREE): (15)
1. Private sector enterprise and Public sector enterprise.
2. Management and Administration.
3. Organising and Staffing..
4. District forum and State commission.
Q. 4 State with reasons whether the following statements are TRUE or FALSE.
(Any THREE): (15)
We cannot make any changes in the field of management.
Sole trader has a weak bargaining power.
Business organisations have no social responsibilities.
Principles of management are applicable to all types of organisations.
Q. 5 Write short answers of the following. (Any TWO): (10)
1. State the features of Total Quality Management.
2. State the need of Liberalisation.
3. 'Management is an Art'. Explain.
Q. 6 Answer the following questions: (10)
What is Joint Hindu family business? Explain the features of joint Hindu family business.
What is co-operative organisation? Explain its merits and demerits.
Answer the following questions: (10)
Describe the various levels of management.
What is planning? Explain its importance.
Q. 8 Answer the following question: (10)
Explain the social responsibilities of Business Organisations towards the Consumers and Government.
டிசம்பர் 27, 2011
இதை மின்னஞ்சல் செய்க
Twitter இல் பகிர்
Facebook இல் பகிர்
Pinterest இல் பகிர்
HSC Organisation of Commerce and Management