Make it interrogative
1. A real friend remembers you in his prayers.
Doesn’t a real friend remember you in his prayers?
2. Friendship required special nourishing.
Doesn’t friendship require special nourishing?
3. He won’t mind starting in this small body.
Will he mind starting in this small body?
4. The end of school was a momentous occasion.
Wasn’t the end of school a momentous occasion?
5. It will be mother’s day in a few days.
Won’t it be mother’s day in a few days?
6. My lack of vision is my strength?
Isn’t my lack of vision my strength?