“Achieve Success through”
“THE Home of Text”
TIME: - 3 hours Bismillah MARKS: - 100
SECRETARIAL PRACTICE Bismillah
Q.1 (A) selects the suitable alternatives from the following and rewrites the following. Bismillah 5 marks
1. The practice of creating reserve out of profit by the companies is popularly known as __________ (overcapitalization, ploughing back of profit, under capitalization)
2. Dividend is payable only to the ___________of the company. (registered shareholders, Debenture holders, Depositors)
3. Deposits which are accepted by the company from the general public is known as ___________deposits. (private, Legal, Public)
4. ________is dealer in stock exchange who carries on trading of securities in his own name. (Jobber, Broker, Investor)
5. Minutes must be recorded within ________days of the conclusion of the meeting. (14, 21, 30)
(B) Match the Pairs Bismillah 5marks
2. Board of Directors
3. Dividend Policy
4. Debenture holders
5. Form No. 29
1. Planning and distribution of dividend
3. Creditors of the company
4. Owned Capital
5. Cannot accept deposits
6. Misuse of retained earnings
7. Debtors of the company
8. Branch Register
9. Right to accept deposits
10. Consent to act as director
(C) Fill in the blanks Bismillah 5 marks
1. Registered document of title to shares is know as ________________________
2. If a share of Rs 10 is issued for Rs 11, it is said to be issued at _____________________
3. The permission of the _______________is required for issue of bearer debentures.
4. A company is required to follow the rules stated in the ___________before the declaration and payment of dividend.
5. In India, Bear is known a ________________.
Q. 2 write short notes any 3 Bismillah 15 marks
1. Contents of minutes
2. Importance of Good Report
3. Share Stock
4. Importance of SEBI in monitoring stock exchange
Q. 3 Distinguish Between any 3 Bismillah 15 marks
1. Forfeiture of Share V/S Surrender of Share
2. Annual Report V/S Committee Report
3. Transfer of Shares V/S Transmission of Letter
4. Shares V/S Stock
Q. 4 State whether the following are true or false (any three) Bismillah 15 Marks
1. Share Capital is borrowed Capital.
2. Shares in dematerialized form are traded through computer network
3. Share warrant is bearer instrument
4. Minutes of a Meeting cannot be inspected by its members.
Q.5 Answer the following questions any two. Bismillah 10 marks
1. Depository participant
2. Explain the Importance of Depository to the Companies.
3. What are the External factor affecting dividend policies?
Q. 6 Define Preference Shares? Explain its Types Bismillah 10 marks
Define Dematerialization of shares? Explain its Procedure. Bismillah
Q. 7. Draft a Letter to Allotment to Shares to Shareholder? Bismillah 10 marks
Explain the procedure involved in the renewal of deposits? Bismillah
Q. 8. What are the types of Dividend Policy? Bismillah 10 marks