“Achieve Success through”
“THE Home of Text”
TIME: - 3 hours Bismillah MARKS: - 100
SECRETARIAL PRACTICE Bismillah
Q.1 (A) selects the suitable alternatives from the following and rewrites the following. 5 marks
1. Each company must issue __________ (bonus shares, debentures, ordinary shares)
2. A company is required to issue debenture certificates within _________months from the date of allotment of debentures. (3, 6, 9)
3. Dividend refers to the shares of the members of the company in he _________profit. (past, capital, distributable)
4. Depositors are known as ___________of the company. (debtors, creditors, members)
5. The _________ has power to rectify the Register of Members. (secretary, directors, court)
(B) Match the Pairs Bismillah 5marks
1. Preference Shares
2. Interim Dividend
3. Convertible Debentures
4. Authorized Clerks
5. Non-statutory reports
1. Equity shares
2. Voluntarily Prepared by the board
3. Dividend at increasing rate
4. Cumulative preference Shares
6. Before the completion of financial year
7. Prepared in accordance with law
8. Dividend at fixed rate
9. After the completion of financial year
10. Employees of Share broker
(C) Fill in the blanks Bismillah 5 marks
1. A public limited company issues__________ to invite public to subscribe in the share capital.
2. The shares offered to the public in the beginning is called ______________
3. Share warrant can be issued only by________________company.
4. If the shares are not allotted to the applicant, the company sends a letter of ___________to the share holder.
5. Share certificate is signed by two directors and a ________________.
Q. 2 write short notes any 3 Bismillah 15 marks
1. Private Placement
2. Share Stock
3. Essential of Good Report
4. Annual Report
Q. 3 Distinguish Between any 3 Bismillah 15 marks
1. Share Certificate V/S Share Warrant
2. Committee Report V/S Progress Report
3. Dividend V/S Interest
4. Interim dividend V/S Final Dividend
Q. 4 State whether the following are true or false (any three) Bismillah 15 Marks
1. Surrender of shares is possible in case of partly paid shares only.
2. A private company can accept deposits from the people
3. Interim dividend is declared by the members in the annual general meetings
4. Investors can open many Demat Account.
Q.5 Answer the following questions any two. Bismillah 10 marks
1. What are the internal factor will you consider while declaring dividend.
2. Why Depository system is an essential?
3. Call on shares
Q. 6 Define Reports? Explain its Types Bismillah 10 marks
Explain the Procedure involved in the Forfeiture of Shares? Bismillah
Q. 7. Explain the Procedure involved in the Repayment of Deposits? Bismillah 10 marks
Draft a Letter to Allotment to Debenture Holder? Bismillah
Q. 8. Explain the role of secretary in maintain statutory books, filling forms and returns? Bismillah 10 marks